From Dylan Spinks:
My ST was basically stock a couple months ago. So to work out all the little bugs I figured what would be better than doing a rally two weeks before the start of Butt Lite? So this past weekend I participated in the Minute Man 1000 24hr open rally. Fantastic staff, and is always an awesome time. And bugs I did find!
· The Zumo wouldn’t take a basecamp file
· iphone is useless when it gets hot
· ipad is useless (and also won’t charge) when hot
· Some Bluetooth connectivity issues
· Hydration system worked well, long as you enjoy McDonalds Hot Coffee Temperature water/Gatorade mixture
Add to list:
· Buy more tire plugs (Consider Darkside?)
Looking like it’s going to be a long couple weeks in the garage.